Thursday, February 2, 2017

IT'S TIME TO REBORN!

Assalamualaikum!
Olaa!

Finally I got a chance to post somethin' again, yiha!
Since I entered the university, I do not have much time to make a post just like i used to do when I was in Senior High School. It's because, my daily activities in my uni-life is waay much different with my SHS-life. I have to attend the class, like (almost) everyday (thank God because in every semester I had, still, there must be one-day-no-class at least only a day), I have to attend the meeting for some event, and many things.

BUT NOW,
Since I decided not to join and get involved again with events, also want to focus more to my academic-thing (of course!) So, insha Allah I would still have more time to blogging again, yeyy!

For those of you who always visit my blog from few years ago, you'd spot some differences in my blog for now. Yes, it's because I re-design my header, I change the font for the title and the post, and also I change the color of the font. But it doesn't mean that the previous one was totally different. No. I just make it look more simple, fresh, yet still feminim and sweet.

Welcome to my new reborn blog! xx
Hope you guys still enjoy reading all my new upcoming posts!

Love,

Jeffira Ridhany.

No comments:

Post a Comment